Thursday, May 21, 2009

Urbanspoon

I am enjoying using Urbanspoon on the iPhone and on the internet to find out about restaurants. In the Victoria are there are not enough users with enough reviews to be as useful as I would like as a local, but I am finding it very useful when out of town.

The iPhone app uses the phone's location to find the local restaurants, you can then either browse them or you can use the random fuction to choose one for you. You can select by food style, location and price.

Frankly it is one of the single best apps I have come across for my phone and I am not the only that thinks so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should go to MOM'S DELI & CATERIng in Craigflower Rd. Amazing snadwiches,4 oz burger and they make their own dough every day for pizza and 1.35/slice.

Good price,freindly people.