Friday, June 5, 2009

Szechuan City


So we went....

For all the time it was closed and the work that looked like it was going on, the place hardly looked like it had changed. Apparently all that has happened is a change in ownership.

The bad news is that the food was not very good. It was not Wing's or Chinese City Buffet bad, it was just not very good.

The selections on offer were not great, some of the ones I loved before were gone. In fact I saw nothing spicy on the buffet, though as I was leaving it looked like some greasy salt and pepper squid was out.

I am hoping this was just an error on the opening night, the staff was very attentive, but the quality of the food was mid range.

Szechuan City Buffet on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

Gaetano said...

choices are limited now eh? any returning items? nothing? im really curious about this. ill have to get my staff on it right away.

thanks for posting this

Anonymous said...

Would you try it again?