Sunday, May 9, 2010

Szechuan City Buffet Burnside and Harriet

Since I live only one block from this restautant and it is by far the closest restaurant to me, I like to be able to gohere.   Since the remodelding after it was closed for a couple of months, the place has been disappointing.  I went again tonight because it was walking distance, I was expecting mediocore food, I was pleasantly surprised, it was decent.

They had a good spicy squid.   The muscles were well done, there was a shrimp dish that was also well done.   The selection was larger than I had seen and it was more interesting than it has been.

We got  there at around 5:30 and it was quite full, clearly others have noticed the food has improved.   The last time I was there I managed to get a table easily.

Szechuan City Buffet on Urbanspoon

No comments: