Thursday, August 19, 2010

ulla

On Saturday Sheila and I will be going to dinner with some friends at ulla on Fisgard.   The reviews seem to be very good so I am hoping for a decent experience, more details on Sunday about the meal.   You can see that the votes on the Urbanspoon badge below is quite high.

The menu is westcoast modern that changes based on what is fresh and available.

Mat Wright has a good review of the restaurant on Vibrant Victoria.   You can see some pics on their facebook page.

The Little Piggy also has a good review and she was there on opening night.

The restaurant is in the space where Tamami Sushi was, which is where I took Sheila for her 33 birthday and our first formal date out.   I will be paying attention to see if Sheila remembers this was the location.

ps - only moments later Sheila came down and I showed her the pictures from facebook and she immediately recognized as the place of our first serious date.

ulla on Urbanspoon

No comments: