Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Local Chicken News:

Hello Group!


A VERY fast note being sent to let everyone know the last of this great FIRST season of the Metchosin Poultry Swap & Sale will be on Sunday October 17th, 2010 11am to 12:30pm. This has moved from the 'second Sunday' (Oct 10th) to allow friends and family to celebrate a long Thanksgiving weekend.


I will send out another reminder email & do my post on UsedVic next week..........with more details, so stay tuned.


There is the possibility of some Point of Lay hens coming............if you are looking for POL let me know asap, to help encourage this breeder to attend! :-)


If you have poultry you will be bringing to sell, let me know and I will include in the reminder email next week to help spread the word of what you have.


There are now close to 120 email addresses in this group and many spread the word to other forums, friends and family, so do let me know so I can add what you have for sale or are looking for!


Until next week............enjoy the super Autumn weather we have been graced with.


Cheers,


Liz

No comments: