Sunday, August 28, 2011

I you have excess fruit, I will process if for you.
  • I can make jams and jellies
  • I can do dried fruits and fruit leather   
  • I can also do apple sauce and fruit purees
  • I can can tomatoes or make tomato sauce
  • I have a Victorio foodmill that is amazing a seperating fruit from skin and seeds.
  • I have a apple peeler/corer/slicer that quickly makes apples into rings
  • I have a pressure canner

I can fill jars in 125, 250, 500 and 1000 ml sizes.  I have regular and wide mouth jars

What will I charge you?  Nothing if you provide the jars.   What I ask is that I get to keep half of the fruit.  If you want me to provide the jars, I will ask $1 per jar no matter the size.

You will notice that there are two things I did not list - pickles or juice.   I have never gotten into making pickles and I do not have the right equipment to easily juice fruit.

No comments: